Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples

While a convincing argument can be made both in favour as well as opposite to it. But, it is my inveterate conviction that some people might be or might not be happy with the money.For several reasons that i will mention below.

Money is very precede thing throughout the life.By having money we can achieve many things such as, attending to well known and qualified school as well as college.If we want to study in abroad then it is not a big issue.For instance, My friend came from a poor family he hadn't completed his education.Although, he is very intelligent student.Only thing is money and he is the only breadwinner in his family.

Moreover, it is very indispensable in the life.We don't know when the dispute will arise in your life.For example, my relative is suffering from "Hepatitis C". Recently,they discover medicine for this disease.But,it is very expensive and it is way beyond to her.Few years back she died because of lack of money.

Apart from that, you can lead a very Rich life.Most of the richest family kids are becoming spoil. By Involving some delinquencies and getting drunk etc.,.In these ways they are wasting money.Hence money gives you a luxurious life but not happiness.

Inspite of the above valid concern, I nevertheless am of the opinion that the benefits outweigh the negatives and thus, Money can change your lifestyle such as studies,health etc., In addition it will also spoil their life.

Money is very precede thing
Money is a very precede thing

he is very intelligent student
he is a very intelligent student

it is way beyond to her
it is a way beyond to her

kids are becoming spoil.
kids are becoming spoiled.

Sentence: Money is very precede thing throughout the life.By having money we can achieve many things such as, attending to well known and qualified school as well as college.If we want to study in abroad then it is not a big issue.For instance, My friend came from a poor family he hadn't completed his education.Although, he is very intelligent student.Only thing is money and he is the only breadwinner in his family.
Error: hadn Suggestion: hand

Avg. Sentence Length: 32.5 21.0 //Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.