Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child’s development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.Discuss advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child’s development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.
Discuss advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Nowadays the education of kids is one the most discussed topics in the world. It is believed that teaching kids in school are the most common way getting education, although some claim that teaching children at home is more beneficial for their development. In this essay advantages of both these approaches will be analyzed prior to a reasoned conclusion.

On the one hand, teaching children at school provide benefits like the professional level of education and learning to interact with society. Teachers usually have proper qualification and extended experience required to provide the sufficient level of knowledge to pupils. Besides that, attending school is a great opportunity to strike up a relationship with classmates which helps to develop youngsters’ social qualities. Thus, the benefits of attending school are clear.

On the other hand, while teaching children at home, parents can focus on the topics that they believe are the most important. Curriculum of home education can be altered in the way that will be able to satisfy both children and their parents, thus making learning much more enjoyable. In addition, development of relationship inside of the family is also should be considered as a benefit of home education. These examples clearly show the benefits of teaching children at home.

In conclusion, both approaches to education have their positive sides and the choice in any particular situation should be made after thorough consideration. I personally believe that attending school is more beneficial, as it provide higher quality of education and allow children to make new friends. In the future, however, both these methods will continue to develop.

teaching kids in school are the most common way
teaching kids in school is the most common way

teaching children at school provide benefits
teaching children at school provides benefits

development of relationship inside of the family is also should be considered as a benefit
development of relationship inside of the family also should be considered as a benefit

as it provide higher quality of education and allow children to make new friends
as it provides higher quality of education and allows children to make new friends