Some people believed that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children) to what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been noticed that students nowadays should be used to the social activities to improve their valuable skill. However, students do not have much chances to commit it. In my opinion , it is a good idea to include the unpaid community service in compulsory program of high school.

Nowadays. Young generation joining charity program are rarely found. So, There should be a strategic way to improve the interest of youth to contribute in social activitie for instance teaching children in rural area, being active in environment organization and giving medical help for the infirms. Therefore, making unpaid community service as a major in curriculum of high school is an ideal suggestion to increase the students opportunities to enhances their social soul.

On the other hand, voluntary work is very rewarding to develop the life skills. Students will experience how to work in team and create creativity. In addition, spending spare time to work for unpaid activities can prevent the high school age group to do nothing and reduce the jouvenil crime level. Besides, students will also have good occasions to interact with different communities around them. Therefore, they will be encouraged to respect others.

In conclusion, it is an appropriate program to put unpaid community in compulsory subject of high school. Beside it improves student ability, it is also a sensible way for student to learn social activities and come up with great ideas that could be applied in their surrounding then it will give a significant change in community. So, I hope I could be realized as soon as possible.

students do not have much chances
students do not have many chances

Sentence: Therefore, making unpaid community service as a major in curriculum of high school is an ideal suggestion to increase the students opportunities to enhances their social soul.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and opportunities

I hope I could be realized as soon as possible.
I hope It could be realized as soon as possible.
I hope I could realize it as soon as possible.

Sentence: So, There should be a strategic way to improve the interest of youth to contribute in social activitie for instance teaching children in rural area, being active in environment organization and giving medical help for the infirms.
Error: activitie Suggestion: activities
Error: infirms Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, spending spare time to work for unpaid activities can prevent the high school age group to do nothing and reduce the jouvenil crime level.
Error: jouvenil Suggestion: juvenile