Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

History gives different taste between older people and teenagers. For this reason, history becomes an interesting subject to be explored for some people, while the majority of people are more likely to neglect what stands out from the past. However, I am personally convinced that history enables to guide people into different perspectives from past and present.

History illustrates a discovery which explores past events to inform people about cultural roots. Result shows that Borobudur temple is a wonderful building which consists of unusual materials and methods to build up. This heritage also allows scientists to do a research. By doing so, history is a beneficial source to educate some leading authorities in the field.

Admittedly, history is the useful subject which arouses children’s interest to cogitate about story of their nation in the past. For example, Australian schoolchildren tend to spend their time to read some historical books as the school provides complete resources about history of the world. The evidence is strengthened by government that makes history as a compulsory subject in the secondary school until now.

On the other hand, some people argue that history is a boring-to-outdated subject because it only tells about the past. It can be observed that the percentage of young people who are going to the museums has by far the lowest percentage compared to teenagers who spend their leisure time in nightclubs and shopping centers. In addition, young people prefer to reveal their curiosity by following the development of technology rather than studying about history.

Personally, I would argue that history serves pleasure for young ages. History, some stories in the past could enlarge children’s horizon to. I also believe that that the more the children have knowledge about the past, the more the culture is kept, and the more the people have a sense of pride of their country.

In conclusion, every person has different perspectives about history. Most people feel that history cannot give tangible benefits to compete in this modern era. Having said that, schoolchildren have to recognize about their original culture through learning history which attracts their attention. Where possible, learning history should go hand in hand with encouraging other subjects such as technology and science.

The second and third paragraph should be put into one paragraph.

why you have a conclusion for something new? 'Where possible, learning history should go hand in hand with encouraging other subjects such as technology and science.'