some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes. others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

As time passes, everything around us changes; however with different paces. And everybody is exposed to this change more or less. Some people welcome changes and try to make even more differences; while the others prefer to avoid changes as much as they can.

on the one hand, people believe that variety is the spice of life. They make efforts to have a different life, from very personal and unimportant aspects to more important issues. They find using new things much easier and more interesting. As a result, they don't stop themselves from enjoying changes.

on the other hand, there are some people who think changes always go for worse. They are set in their ways and don't show interest in experiencing new things. For instant, some people don't renovate their old houses even. They may believe there are some memories and energies remained from past and they shouldn't be destroyed.

To sum up, in my opinion, people must evaluate the changes imposed on them and then decide to accept them or not. Being narrow minded against changes can impact our lives negatively. We cannot prevent some inevitable changes in our lives and should learn how to encounter them.

Minimum 250 words wanted.