Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others,however,think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others,however,think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Most of people nowadays like to spend their lives on repeatation ways instead of changing. Constractly, some people believe that change is not a serious thing.

Firstly, most of people in these days would like do something in the same ways rather than make different.That could be their hobbies, they think that it might be good for them spending their lives in ‘’peaceful’’.Secondly, they do not want to change because they do not want to bother anyone or make something to be worse.They hesitate that if they do something, they will make it become worse.For example, a normal 16 years old girl,who spend all time on studying instead of going out to do exersice or making friend.Because she always afraid of being hurt and wants to live independently.So that they hardly change some things.

On the other hand, some people tend to have change than the people do not have. They hate doing the same things,they interest in making something different.They avoid peaceful, they try to things in various ways.Moreover, the people who tend to live in noisy way will have more chances on their life.For instance, Steve Job,who gave up his university to set up his own business.until now, he has over 200 Apple stores in over the world.

To sum up,it might be a good idea spending the rest of life in peaceful.I,however, believe that change is not a bad thing as some people had thought

a normal 16 years old girl,who spend all time on studying
a normal 16 years old girl, who spends all time on studying

Because she always afraid of being hurt
Because she is always afraid of being hurt

Sentence: Most of people nowadays like to spend their lives on repeatation ways instead of changing.
Error: repeatation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: exersice or making friend.Because she always afraid of being hurt and wants to live independently.So that they hardly change some things.
Error: exersice Suggestion: exercise

More compound or complex sentences wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.