Some people say that, to reduce traffic congestion in large cities, governments should act to reduce the number of cars on the roads. Others say that it is the responsibility of individuals to use cars less and public transport more.

Traffic congestion is a major issue in society these days. For this reason, the majority of people view that the only way to arrest this case is government’s action to reduce the existence of cars on the roads. While others argue that individuals should minimize the need to commute by using private car, and they are supposed to use public transport, I personally believe that the only way to tackle this problem is some aids from both governments and individuals.

General speaking, the most crucial case in the city is the huge number of cars used by societies that leads a terrible threat. Th...

traffic congestion is continuously problem
traffic congestion is a continuous problem
traffic congestion is continuously a problem