Some people think that all university students should study whether they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views a

Some people favor that students should get expertise in their interested field, while others believe that they should only learn subjects which can be useful in the future. There are certain benefits and drawbacks of both these trends.

To begin with, science and technology are the toughest subjects and there are quite a few youngsters who have true interest in them. If we go through the history then find that last couple of centuries were dominated by scientists and engineers and this trend is also true for the 21st century as well. Besides, average earning of scientists and engineers is a way higher than those who are working in the other domains. Many people believe that next decade will be revolutionary for science and technology and this is why most youngsters opt these fields to make their bright career. Further, society also respects them like GOD and provides all amenities for their invaluable services. For instance, in India scientists are very popular than artists even though laters have equal contribution for the nation.

On the other side, many people persuade that students should decide on their own about their future and should build their career as per their interest. There is no meaning to force students to become technocrats if they are not at all interested in such area. Such persons can not give their best and eventually regret throughout their life. Hence, we should allow them to select their own future path even though it is extremely hard to survive in such a field. At last, at least person can get sense of job satisfaction from his interest. For example, we could not get sportsman like Sachin Tendulkar if he had selected technical job instead of sports.

In conclusion, according to me every person has right to choose his career and everyone should respect this decision. As career selection is the life changing decision, students should think twise before come to any conclusion

Some people favor that
Description: check books how to use 'favor'

many people persuade that
Description: check books how to use 'persuade'

Sentence: For instance, in India scientists are very popular than artists even though laters have equal contribution for the nation.
Error: laters Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As career selection is the life changing decision, students should think twise before come to any conclusion
Error: twise Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------------