Some people think that all university students should study whether they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views a

Some people think that all university students should study whether they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Today’s era studying in the university is a common thing that students specially who have graduated from high school want to continue in the university tend to think that to choose subjects in the university they tend to assume it depends on our goal which often consider to what subject we like the most whether is useful in the future or not they rarely think about it. In contrast, some people believe that considering subject in university has related to particular subjects which will be useful in the future such as science or technology. For these reasons, there are arguments pro and against which subjects that students have to choose in their future university.

Graduated student from high school still consider to choose their subjects from what they have passion on it such as design, art, or literature because they have done lots of those things in their past year especially considering subjects because of that subject is related to their hobbies. Another reason, they want to enroll particular subject because they have been setting it and becoming their dream so that they roughly think that their future subjects in the university have never related to the specific subjects which much be related to sort of science or engineering subjects which are generally useful subjects not only recent year but also in the future.

Nevertheless, some people don’t want their children to become unemployed because the subject the have chosen is not worth it for their job or their prospect in the next decade. So, they consider their children to get education which is related to some kind of useful subjects like science and technology. Yet people have to know that it would impact to their children’s university life because mostly when children have been forced by their parents to apply to kind of useful subjects, what mostly I could see in the reality they seemed to dislike the subject even they didn’t want to attend to the class because they felt uncomfortable of the surroundings of their subject.

Overall, for me personally, it depends on what type of this student or your children that you have. If these children know what they want for their subject, we have to let them choose it because they deserve to choose because they enjoy or fancy of that subject. But if these students need help from their parents to guide them to choose, we cannot let them choose without thinking what kind of future they have later on. We have to lead them to choose the best subject for them.

Today’s era studying in the university is a common thing
In today’s era studying in the university is a common thing

students specially who have graduated from high school want to continue in the university tend to think that

to the specific subjects which much be related to
to the specific subjects which must be related to

because the subject the have chosen is not worth
because the subject they have chosen is not worth

No. of Words: 430 while No. of Different Words: 176 //it means there are a lot of duplicated content
Avg. Sentence Length: 35.833 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.

------------------------