Some people think that children should learn to obey and do as parents and teachers say other say that this kind of upbringing will not prepare our child for real life. Discuss both the views with your own opinion.

It is universally acknowledged that"Todays children are the leaders of tomorrow".Presently, obeying parents and mentors is though to be lucrative for over all development by a plethora of people. By contrast, some people assert that genuine ideology is beyond comparison. Forcing them to follow the idea of their teachers and mentors is an execrable act and it becomes hurdle to uplift their life. Here I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold points to shore up the former view. First and foremost, parents have great intimacy, mutual understanding and e...

is supposed to be magnificent step
is supposed to be a magnificent step

it becomes biggest menace
it becomes the biggest menace