Some people think the government should support the funds for the arts, while some other people suggest that the money should be used for public health and education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Every year, people have different opinions regards how the government should allocate their budgets reasonably. It has been argued that more funds need to be spent on public health and education system, while others claim that the arts should be given the priority. In this essay, both sides will be discussed.

On one hand, the learning of arts allows people to enhance their living standards. This is because the exposure of the arts,which broadens public's horizons, satisfying their spiritual needs. This is particularly true in big cities, where cut-throat competition deprives workers from the joy of life. If governments can fund more arts learning programs, then the local residents are more likely to relieve themselves and achieve the work-life balance by attending all kinds of art events. However, this appears to be less likely happened in under-developed countries, where governments are strictly limited by funds and citizens have to confront with numerous difficulties, such as famine, pollution and high unemployment rate.

On the other hand, funding public health and education is believed to have a strong correlation with social development. For one, a comprehensive education system determines the long term progression of a country. If most citizens are well-educated then they are able to make greater contributions to their communities.For another, a fully funded public health system can ensure the mental and physical well-being of individuals. This allows every person to pose a positive attitude towards life, which directly enhance his/her working efficiency.

To conclude, although the significance of the arts is evident in terms of recreation and personal needs. I think that governments should spend more budgets on health and education which can be regarded as the most two decisive factors the progression of a country.

people have different opinions regards how the government should allocate
people have different opinions regarding how the government should allocate

the exposure of the arts,which broadens public's horizons, satisfying their spiritual needs.
the exposure of the arts,which broadens public's horizons, satisfies their spiritual needs.

This allows every person to pose a positive attitude towards life, which directly enhance his/her working efficiency
Description: 'which' refers to what? this is a hidden grammar issue

which can be regarded as the most two decisive factors the progression of a country.
which can be regarded as the most two decisive factors for the progression of a country.

All grammar issues are serious.