Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.

Most people concieve that it is reasonable to utilize their spare time in doing things that may motivate them to develop their thinking like reading. However, not everyone like such idea.

Nowadays, teenagers love to indulge in playing computer games,outing and drinking alcoholic drinks during their leisure time. Most of them find reading or playing puzzle as a boring thing and for this reason it may lead them to drunkeness and the worst part of it is ruining their future. This is the reality that is going on in the society right now. If only parents can control or hinder them in doing such things, this may lead them to a better future as well as it may help them improve their ability of thinking.

In addition to, older people would rather opt to sewing clothes, doing cross stitches rather than reading. They have their own reason as well for them to save money, not to buy new clothes or displays in their homes where in such focus is another way of saving.

Concievably, people who reads and make it a part of their lives considered to be more successful. When people make use of their extra time in educating themselves, they end up to be wealthy for they usually open their minds to new ideas and help them in the advancement of their well-being.

Lastly, in my own opinion I agree that individuals who keep on learning has a great chance of new opportunities along with them while people who do not consider reading as part of their extra time may also become successful but they have to gain it through hardwork just to achieve it, while open minded people who are open to new ideas they do not have to experience every failures in order for them to achieve success, since through reading they had already learned so much things on it.

not everyone like such idea.
not everyone likes such idea.

In addition to,
In addition,

people who reads and make
people who read and make

Sentence: Most people concieve that it is reasonable to utilize their spare time in doing things that may motivate them to develop their thinking like reading.
Error: concieve Suggestion: conceive

Sentence: Most of them find reading or playing puzzle as a boring thing and for this reason it may lead them to drunkeness and the worst part of it is ruining their future.
Error: drunkeness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentences are too long:
'in my own opinion I agree that individuals who keep on learning has a great chance of new opportunities along with them while people who do not consider reading as part of their extra time may also become successful but they have to gain it through hardwork just to achieve it, while open minded people who are open to new ideas they do not have to experience every failures in order for them to achieve success, since through reading they had already learned so much things on it.'