Some people think that it is not necessary to go to other countries to study other culture. We can learn from books, films and the Internet. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, the border between countries in the world has become increasingly blurred, thus allowing traveling to foreign countries much more comfortable. Therefore, many people choose to travel abroad to discover about other culture rather than read books and watch films. Needless to say, opponents complain that it is not necessary and even costly to go to other countries to find out about custom and lifestyles. Overall, it is my personal view that traveling abroad is the best way to learn about other culture.

F
Although many people think that traveling abroad to pick up other culture is costly and even not necessary, they fail to see the benefits of it in terms of broadening horizons and exposing to interesting lives. For instance, When going to a country, we can try new cuisines and take part in festivals, which we can not when getting access to culture through books, films and the Internet.

By ways of conclusion, the benefits of traveling abroad to obtain other culture far outweight its drawbacks. Meaningful as a book is, it may not substitute a practical exposure to new culture and people.

an author who write about
an author who writes about

Sentence: Equally important though, it is impossible to find the anwser of a question regarding the culture of one country you may come up with when reading books, Internet or watching films.
Error: anwser Suggestion: answer

Sentence: By ways of conclusion, the benefits of traveling abroad to obtain other culture far outweight its drawbacks.
Error: outweight Suggestion: outweigh