Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company, while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In the todays dynamic environment decision making is one of the complicated process. Every decision taken today will either surge you or soars down in the future. Decision making is one of the hot potato issues within the employees. Numerous people believe that, organisational decision should be made by the managers; however there are numerous people who look in to this matter with somewhat different aspect, according to them a manager should involve employees while making decisions in the organisation. Before concluding any reasonable answer, first consider the view of each sort of people.

People who advocate that, managers should make decision provided with the fact that; manager has already come up with many adverse situations where he had makes decision in no time, while bearing the compliances of an organisation. For instances to bring a fruitful result a manager need to sign a deal, but the client made some changes which are not legitimate as per organisation compliances, manager stuck in an adverse situation where he left with no time, however in such a situation a manager cannot alliance with his employees for opinion, however with his prior experience he complete the deal with retaining all the compliances.

However, there are numerous people who believe that, while making decision a manager should involve the employees. By the virtue of fact that, one of them will become a future manager or leader, and with the alliance of employees one can find a suitable candidate for project where he/she require a team player. In addition to this employee participation bring in a Midas touch and they bring numerous unique concept.

After considering the fruitful and detrimental result of each sort of individual, I conclude that situations where goodwill of organisation is in quandary, manager alone should make decision. But the employee participation should be encouraged while making decision where their participation is in alliance.

one of the complicated process
one of the complicated processes

where he had makes decision in no time,
where he had made decision in no time,

a manager cannot alliance with his employees for opinion,

------------------------
Definitions of alliance
noun
a union or association formed for mutual benefit, especially between countries or organizations.
a defensive alliance between Australia and New Zealand
synonyms: association, union, league, confederation, federation, confederacy, coalition, consortium
---------------------------
he complete the deal
he completes the deal

where he/she require a team player
where he/she requires a team player

employee participation bring in
employee's participation brings in