Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.

There is no doubt that reasonable upbringing has a satisfactory influence on children’s future life and most parents strive to raise their offspring efficiently. Some activities should be instilled children such as a sense of competition and co-operation. Some people argue that parents and others who children are surrounded by should egg on them in order to increase a sense of competition. However, other people claim that to teach co-operation to children is more acceptable way for bringing up.

To begin with, those who support this idea believe that if children are taught a sense of competition, they can reach higher position than others in the future. Take school students as an example. If any student at the class is more competitive than others, he is able to achieve more success and be first. Also, if all students are competitive at class, it may enhance the profile of the class among others.

Turning to the other side of argument, those who disagree with these points think that co-operating is one of the most straightforward methods which lead to an array of achievements. For example, at most companies the leaders try to create tight relationship among workers because all laborers should work together in attempt to improve their company more proficiently. Most of time, the leaders pay attention how person can work with collective while taking on, so this is one of the most essential factors at their mind. For this reason, children should be taught to co-operate according to detractors’ thoughts.

All things considered, to draw conclusion may be little arduous since both sides have strong opinions. Thus superior upbringing plays a significant role on children’s entire life and parents are expected to educate children to become more competitive and cooperative in my view.

Some people argue that parents and others who children are surrounded by
Some people argue that parents and others whom children are surrounded by

to teach co-operation to children is more acceptable way for bringing up.
to teach co-operation to children is a more acceptable way for bringing up.