Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.

Competition and cooperation, both are acquired traits developed by each individual. Competitive trait is a bit pejorative as compared to more polite term cooperation. But the adoption of these traits by children to grow themselves up have been major concern for few decades. Some people argue that competition are to be encouraged to raise children but other unwilling throat are similarly obfuscating this view by introducing cooperative nature in their children. As far as I am concerned, I strongly support later idea than former.

First and foremost, every children are very docile and gullible. They can be easily tamed to do whatever we want them to do and perform. Taking account this fact, if we teach them to be competitive with their friends they might developed many negative effects on them. I believe that competition makes individual greedy, arrogant, egoist, selfish, aggressive and sanctimonious. For example, a child taught to compete in his subject grades among with his colleagues might hesitate to share his knowledge to others as he feels that sharing knowledge to others is same like giving his scores to them. Furthermore, more adverse effects of competitiveness results into decline of team work, fails to show gregarious nature, fails to maintain social lifestyle and could be eccentric as well as more secular individual.

On the other hand, cooperation is most essential and vital for raising children to bring maturity and enviousness. I personally believe cooperative nature makes children to be more helpful to each other, vivacious, sharing and caring to other. Each children raised in cooperative environment definitely learns what is team work, how to tackle difficulties, what is society and community. Therefore, children grown up in this way play pivotal role to structure an ideal society. To exemplify, a recent survey conducted by New York Times illustrates that a child raised in competitive environment tends to develop 40% more IQ level compared to those grown up in competitive environment. Equally, children developed in such a way looks very jocular,frolicsome, relaxed and scholarly.

To end up, though the fact that cooperative nature in children is essential to bring maturity to children it can not be denied that competitive nature also play important role to develop children independently. Above all, let the children grow in environment with his own interests, willingness and abilities unless it is seemingly detrimental to his growing life.

Competition and cooperation, both are acquired traits developed by each individual
both Competition and cooperation are acquired traits for each individual's development

have been major concern for few decades.
have been a/the major concern for few decades.

Some people argue that competition are to be encouraged to raise children but other unwilling throat are
Some people argue that competitions are to be encouraged to raise children but other unwilling throats are

every children are very docile and gullible
every child is very docile and gullible

they might developed many negative effects on them
they might develop many negative effects

cooperation is most essential and vital for raising children
cooperation is the most essential and vital factor for raising children

that competitive nature also play important role
that competitive natures also play important role