some people thought children are only responsibility of there parents to guide them as be good citizen of society.

Children are like trees if one can watering them they grow if one can fertilized them they can be become good mannered to make long story short it depends on people how they treat them,, how they are being in surrounding environment. It does not fully dependent upon shoulders of parents to taught good lessons of life to be a good person all should take part to stimulate one's growth.

Parents are first teachers who guide there children how to become benevolent, there is no reason to alleged that but children are not stick with there parents they go outside to play to learnt so many things from society they goes to school where they learnt about how to build there nation, there are now two aspects that teachers taught about to build our native place but how it is not taught so now the only responsibility here is only depends on parents?

Furthermore,children should have exposure of outer society because children are in that state where one can change their thoughts by provoking them. To be good citizen all responsibility should be equipose between everyone it is not a single person duty because people are becoming materialistic and money minded they even't have time for their children so teachers should plays pivotal role in children setup minds

It also depends on society how to treat children. Children are like flowers they give full fragance if they are properly cared.

To conclude,it depends on all human beings how they helped parents in up bringing of there children.

if one can watering them they grow
if one can water them they grow

if one can fertilized them they can be become
if one can fertilize them they can become

Sentence: It does not fully dependent upon shoulders of parents to taught good lessons of life to be a good person all should take part to stimulate one's growth.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and taught

Parents are first teachers who guide there children
Parents are first teachers who guide their children

there is no reason to alleged that
there is no reason to allege that

they goes to school
they go to school

here is only depends on parents?
here is only depending on parents?

teachers should plays pivotal role in children setup minds
teachers should play pivotal roles in children's setup minds

Sentence: To be good citizen all responsibility should be equipose between everyone it is not a single person duty because people are becoming materialistic and money minded they even't have time for their children so teachers should plays pivotal role in children setup minds
Error: equipose Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Children are like flowers they give full fragance if they are properly cared.
Error: fragance Suggestion: fragrance

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.