Some people want their country to host international sporting events while others seem that these are more disadvantages . Discuss both views and give your opinion

It is irrefutable that , it plays a phenomenal role in the countries . Therefore, ir ia important to host international sporting events in the countries . By contrast , some people think that it has more disadvantages . Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold points to shor up former view . First and foremost , in any countries when they plays international sporting events than the foreigner invest lot of money on their demands such as accommodation ,for enjoy and so on. Therefore they boost the economy for the country . Apart from it , the government invests more money to uplift the standard of the country during the built of shopping mall , wide and expensive road for them . As a result , it improve the country development . Furthermore , the people meet to the sporting days . Hence, they take a great deal of knowledge about abroad . Also it develops good relationships between to other countries .

On the contrary numerous points can be mentioned to support latter view. Initially , it couses financial problems because the government waste lot of money on these events like for road repair , built malls , and also for their accommodation and so on. Moreover , they use many vehicles which occurs the traffic jams and pollution .later on , they burns the natural resources such as petrol and diesel due to visit in the county . To epitomise , in India there is lots of pollutions like air , noise and water these pollution are occurs on the big events on cities or countries.

From my notion , both aspects have their own significance undeniable , that the government should take funds from foreigner who visited during these events and people take more interest on sports and also benefit for the country.

To recapitulate , I pen down saying that it is very important things to play international sports events because people get chance to meet the foreigner and also get great deal of knowledge about sports and world .

ir ia important to host international sporting events
it is important to host international sporting events

when they plays international sporting events than the foreigner invest lot of money on their demands
when they play international sporting events, then the foreigners invest lots of money on their demands

As a result , it improve the country development
As a result , it improves the country's development

Also it develops good relationships between to other countries .
Also it develops good relationships among countries .

because the government waste lot of money on these events
because the governments waste lots of money on these events

they burns the natural resources
they burn the natural resources

there is lots of pollutions
there are lots of pollutions

these pollution are occurs on the big events
these pollutions occur on the big events

have their own significance undeniable
have their own undeniable significance

it is very important things to play international sports events
it is very important to play international sports events