Some people work for the same organisation all the their working life. Other think that it is better to work for different organtisations. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. (re-write)

In a fast-changing world workers need to be flexible. The majority of people decide to staying in the same organisation since they have a little idea whether or not they will remain in the same organisation throughout their working life. Even though they decide to change, they need to consider how this will impact on their career overall.

Employees who stay with one employer have the positive impacts. For this reason, they become experienced staff, so they will get advantages thoroughly understanding how it works and also becoming familiar with the staffs and processes. If they work hard, their promotion prospects are clearly defined for development path. Security, with the promise of good pension, sick pay, and holiday pay when they retire. In addition, employers value loyalty and may offer additional incentives to long-term employees, including bonuses and reward schemes.

Conversely, one of the drawbacks of staying in the same organisation is that the person may get stuck doing the same job year after year. In some cases, this can lead to boredom and disillusionment as they do fairly mundane tasks.

Now a days, people often change jobs in order to further their career inasmuch as they have variety and acquire a range of experience and skills. Result shows that in the big cities such as New York and London, changing organisations is interesting and challenging in working life. By doing so, this has made them incredibly knowledgeable in a vast of relate to work field.

In conclusion, although there are benefits to working for one organistation, I utterly convince that an employee may be offered a wide range experience having worked for different occupation. As long as it is planned carefully, I believe that change is good and will ultimately benefit the employee and the employer.

Security, with the promise of good pension, sick pay, and holiday pay when they retire.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

in a vast of relate to work field.
in a vast of something related to work field.

Don't always use pronoun like 'they' as subject:
'...since they have a little idea whether or not they will remain in the same organisation throughout their working life. Even though they decide to change, they need to consider...'