Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Media plays a pivotal role in day-to-day life. Newspapers and watching TV news enhance the knowledge of an individual about the on-goings in the society. Some assert that media has no direct connection with people's lives. In my perception,it is not the scenario and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, of late , it has been seen that the advancement in media proportionates the life of an individual.Newspapers enlightens the people because news means north-east-west-south and thus, makes an individual to know about his/her surroundings. Moreover,newspapers consist of numerous genres for an illustration national,international,entertainment,editorial,business,local etcetera.For an illustration, if an individual is more interested in the entertainment news than he/she can replete his/her hunger for the news of entertainment by reading the entertainment section

Moving further,television news are amok used over the world because one can visualize the news as well.Consequently, people find visual news more appealing .Henceforth, there is a availability of substantial news channels which cover the every aspect of national and international importance for an instance weather forecast,live telecasts of vital news,entertainment news related to movies,music etcetera.For example, oath ceramony of Indian Prime Minister were telecasted live over the globe

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that newspapers reading and TV news play a pivotal role in an individual life and grabs lot of knowledge about the highs and the lows of society

Sentence: To begin with, of late , it has been seen that the advancement in media proportionates the life of an individual.Newspapers enlightens the people because news means north-east-west-south and thus, makes an individual to know about his/her surroundings.
Error: proportionates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moving further,television news are amok used over the world because one can visualize the news as well.Consequently, people find visual news more appealing .Henceforth, there is a availability of substantial news channels which cover the every aspect of national and international importance for an instance weather forecast,live telecasts of vital news,entertainment news related to movies,music etcetera.For example, oath ceramony of Indian Prime Minister were telecasted live over the globe
Error: ceramony Suggestion: ceremony

A lot of 'for an illustration'

Minimum 250 words wanted.