Some say that young and energetic employees are the most valuable for the company, others argue that older employees have more experience and knowledge. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples, based on your own experience.

Some people argue that youngsters are the driving force behind the growth of company, while others think that experienced older workers play critical role in company’s performance. Up to certain extent I think that young and energetic employees are the real face of the organization.

First of all, persons who have healthy experience in the specialized field in which their company do business are the most valuable asset. Not only they provide much needed reliability to complete assignments on deadlines but also make the alliance between company and client more fruitful. Further, experienced workers always imply risk free and proven strategies which provide stability to the organization. For example, most of the mechanical production companies in India have almost 60% experience staffs who keep these companies running with the market demands.

On the other side, youngsters create energetic and innovative environment around the workplace. Most of the young people have knowledge of advanced technologies and skills to operate latest equipments efficiently which lifts the production output to new height. For example, Information and technology industry has sound presence of young engineers who are the main source of revenue for the business.

Moreover, youngsters mostly have quite a few dependencies. They are not only enthusiastic but also focused on their goals and career objectives. As a result, there are no external entities which can distract them from their responsibilities. If we consider health and family factor then youngsters surely have edge over older workers.

In a nutshell, I think that youngsters are the pillar of company’s strength and visibility. However, experienced people play background role and provide reliability and sustainability to the organization.

Not only they provide much needed reliability to complete assignments on deadlines but also make the alliance
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

play background role
play a background role

Don't use 'not only...but also...' a lot of times in one essay. One time is enough.