Student at school and universities far more from lessons with teachers than from other sources ( such as the Internet and Television ). To What extent do you agree or disagree ?

Learning is an essential activity for students, without learn they can not pass the exam and get the high score. Nowadays, many students rely on study in school with teacher. However, there are many learning sources such as internet, television and ext. I convince that not only study with explained by teacher but also student must explore the other sources to gain more knowledge.

They rely on study with teacher. It is probably because they cannot understand when study by themselves. Furthermore, they do not have opportunity to ask the teacher when they self-taught study. For instance, the teacher should held and be guide disabilities students, because they need tutorial from teacher and know how to study with their limitation. Likewise, many students believe that study in school with helped and explained by teacher is enough to know the subject and pass the exam with flying colors.

While, By contrast, some students have their own comfortable learning style namely Autodidact. They comfort to learn by themselves, even though in class room they study with other students. They argue that study in school with teacher is just introduction to broaden horizons and to know other things. Moreover, Teacher is a guide and helps them know the basic of subject's material. Afterwards, there are many sources that can be used by students. For Instance, Internet is favorable sources of students now which is the consideration is accessible and provide many sources and useful information for them especially using Google, yahoo, Wikipedia and soon

To sum up, there are pros and cons about this issue. In my opinion, teacher is only a guide for students and it is better to make it balance between study with teacher and self-taught study from other sources. However, if they do not understand the information which provided by internet or others, they can ask teacher in classroom later.

Sentence: Learning is an essential activity for students, without learn they can not pass the exam and get the high score.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and learn

not only study with explained by teacher but also student must explore the other sources to gain more knowledge.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

Sentence: For instance, the teacher should held and be guide disabilities students, because they need tutorial from teacher and know how to study with their limitation.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and held
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to disabilities and students

Sentence: Likewise, many students believe that study in school with helped and explained by teacher is enough to know the subject and pass the exam with flying colors.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a qualifier, post
Suggestion: Refer to is and enough

Sentence: They comfort to learn by themselves, even though in class room they study with other students.
Description: The word comfort is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to comfort