There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problems outweigh benefits of mobile phone?

Even though mobile phone is revolutionary invention of 21st century, it has also created social, medical, and technical problems as well. I strongly believe that extensive use of this gadget made our life more problematic than comfortable.

Firstly, constant use of mobile phone results into unavoidable social problems. Cell phone can help us to make virtual friends through social networking; however it can also gradually cut down real contacts. Many youngsters spend their valuable time on Mobile Internet for surfing unnecessary contains which may sometimes misguide them from their ambition. Such practices can sometime transform into addiction and can change their attitude towards the life. Further, privacy is also major concern among the users. For example, in India, core motive behind brutal crimes is unnecessary exposure of mobile phone to young generation.

Secondly, scientific research concluded that radiation emitted from cell phone and mobile towers increase chances of cancer and other life threatening diseases. Obesity, headache and lack of concentration are most common problems of phone users because mobile signals create adverse effect on human body. Moreover, it can be dangerous if we use it while driving or walking on the roads and can have greater risk of getting into accident. For instance, even though we have strict rule not to use mobile phone while driving, most people neglect it and then face serious outcomes.

Thirdly, mobile phone is virtual bomb which we carry with us everywhere. It is explosive if exposed to fuel, water or other radioactive material. Besides, it can also damage valuable belongings too. Extreme use of phone has made life of mobile companies tough because they are not able to meet huge demand of calls. As a result, people are facing call drop, connectivity issues and quality problems. Further, government has been forced to capitalize the increasing demand by expanding mobile frequency band at the cost of other important spectrum.

In a nutshell, as per my opinion, if we closely evaluate present scenario then mobile phone has created many consequences than resolutions.

is revolutionary invention
is a revolutionary invention

privacy is also major concern
privacy is also a major concern

core motive behind brutal crimes is unnecessary exposure
core motive behind brutal crimes is the unnecessary exposure

mobile phone is virtual bomb
mobile phone is a virtual bomb

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //you have issues on articles