Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real need of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the recent times, there is no one can except from the trend of advertising. There are different companies and organizations always finding different ways to attract people who they can buy their products and goods. This essay will discuss the both sides of the arguments of the power of advertising.

To begin with, there are some downsides to adverts to affect people’s life in terms of financially. For instance, when people can go outside to homes, there are different types of goods adverts try to encourage them to buy it. In addition, although, sometimes people could not need to buy, they can attract and buy unusual things. For prevent this, they can be control themselves and try to understand when they would buy something that whether really want that or not.

On the other hand, there are some positive arguments for the power of advertising. There are different types of advertising way such as on television, internet, screens, flyers and get messages from products companies. People can get information through adverts about different goods and if they can buy, when they are required.

In conclusion, I believe that the negatives and positives influence’s on societies are depend on individuals thoughts. I partially also agree that kids and adults could influence by the advertising and they can buy but really don’t they need. Parents should aware their children and try to understand them that what the things are required or not.

there is no one can except from the trend of advertising
there is no one who can except from the trend of advertising

to attract people who they can buy their products and goods.
to attract people who can buy their products and goods.

in terms of financially
in terms of money

there are different types of goods adverts try to encourage them
there are different types of goods adverts which try to encourage them

they can be control themselves
they can control themselves

positives influence’s on societies are depend on individuals thoughts.
positives influences on societies depend on individuals thoughts.

and adults could influence by the advertising
and adults could be influenced by the advertising

Minimum 250 words wanted.