In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.Discuss both t

In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Today’s world requires hard work for both parents to earn their livelihood with children left alone at home. While there are some benefits that children could have with the extra wealth, I believe that being left alone leads to the lack of support from parents and this can be detrimental to them.

On the one side of the argument, some people contend that children will have more benefits despite their parents being away for several reasons. Firstly, these children whose parents are wealthy enough to provide them with almost everything could enjoy having fun with many things. The latest toys and games can be purchased at ease no matter how much they cost. Secondly, with the additional money from both parents, it will improve children’s versatile development which includes learning musical instruments. Lessons of piano or violin are known for incurring expensive fees, but these children may be able to take them as their parents can afford to do so.

One the other hand, children can be in danger of spoiling themselves because there is no one else to look after them. Children may misbehave at school, refusing to accept the demands of teachers or the limits imposed on them by school rules. The reason behind this behavior is because they want to cause a scene to draw attention from teachers and peers triggered by lack of affection at home. If the situation deteriorates, these children could end up becoming juvenile offenders, conducting underage drinking or drug abuse. This can be more serious than the benefits of the additional money earned.

In conclusion, although working of both parents allows children to lead a bountiful life, I believe that it can spoil children’s life.