we all work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker( someone you work closely )? use specific reasons and examples to explain why these characteristics are important.

We can expect many characteristics in our co-workers but in my view there are few attributes without that we can’t imagine a strong team hence it becomes vital element when we talk about our co-workers.

Knowing the fact that in any organization we all work with the different stakeholders so interpersonal and team building skill becomes very important. A person who is full of self confidence and has the capability not just to motivate himself but to the entire team, it presents the true precedent of his positive behavior. Nowadays, we can’t survive in any corporate firm if we are not able to communicate properly hence he should be capable enough to communicate his views to others. A person should have “to do attitude” and never says no to any task before trying it, at least for once. Today, major thing what we all are missing in associates- is good listening skill as most of the problem starts when we don’t listen to someone properly. We should have high patience level which automatic increase our grasping skill. Additionally, we can’t imagine a strong team till the time we don’t have faith on our team mates and this is a necessary skill for team bonding. People should have willingness in saying “we” rather than saying “I”.

Further, mental states and attitude of person are few other important characteristics of co-workers. It’s crucial that he should be mature enough to deal with the difficult situations and have faith on healthy competition. Person who is sensible enough to react on any humor and prefers to have open table discussion if needed. Most important, in the case of disaster he can act as a pillar not only for the team but for the whole organization.

To sum, in my view there are many special characteristics which we can expect in our co-workers but few of them are vital and we can’t expect healthy work atmosphere without those.

in my view there are few attributes without that we can’t imagine a strong team
in my view we can’t imagine a strong team without few attributes.

it becomes vital element when we talk about our co-workers.
it becomes a vital element when we talk about our co-workers.