When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, in this challenging and costly modern era, people are struggling to live healthier and prosperous life, due to this fact many people opt for the jobs during their career, based on the salary offered. Personally, I disagree with the statement, that the salary is only key factor, which we should choose while deciding which job to opt for.

On the one hand, undoubtedly, I agree that money is important factor in order to meet people basic needs. For example, we all need money to buy house, to pay our food bills. Moreover, to pay our health insurance bills and transporation. Most people hold the opinion that, we all should, alteast earn a minimum wages to fullfill these needs and have a reasonable quality of life. On the other hand, if person take a career based on the excitement and without considering financial needs, they might find strenuous condifitons for themselves. For example, artists and musicians, which choose career based on their hobby, find very hard to survive if they do not have sufficient work to support their daily living.

Nevertheless, I believe that other considerations are important, which we earn in a job. Firstly, a relationship between colleagues, supervisior and Manager really play a vital role for employee satisfication. Secondly, proper life balance between family and work is another important factor, which needs to be consider. Finally, some people choose career to help other rather than earning a money, for example a doctor take a profession to help poor peoples may be due to his rich family background.

In conclusion, I would say that to some extent, salary plays an important role but no doubt, other factors should also be consider for choosing a career.

to live healthier and prosperous life,
to live in a healthier and prosperous life,

money is important factor
money is an important factor

if person take a career
if a person takes a career

a doctor take a profession to help poor peoples may be due to his rich family background.
a doctor who takes a profession to help poor peoples may be due to his rich family background.

Sentence: Moreover, to pay our health insurance bills and transporation.
Error: transporation Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: Most people hold the opinion that, we all should, alteast earn a minimum wages to fullfill these needs and have a reasonable quality of life.
Error: alteast Suggestion: ?
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: On the other hand, if person take a career based on the excitement and without considering financial needs, they might find strenuous condifitons for themselves.
Error: condifitons Suggestion: conditions

Sentence: Firstly, a relationship between colleagues, supervisior and Manager really play a vital role for employee satisfication.
Error: satisfication Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: supervisior Suggestion: supervision