When a country devp them alive.

When a country devp them alive.

is concerned, has put traditional skills and l
On one hand, there is a clear-cut evidence that for a period of at least one hundred years, new inventions in technology which increasesouring a real one. Efficiencies are likely to be improved dramatically and hence to be modified some social habits.e most of their lives, and thus, some ways of life no longer exist. However, a link between new technologies and valuable traditions is made believable by the evidence for a connection ofe most of their lives, and thus, some ways of life no longer ethe evidence for a connection ofe most of their lives, and thus, some ways of life no longer exist. However, a link between new technologies and valuable traditions is made believable by the evidence for a connection of

However, the removal of unnecessary skills or way of life does not applied to all of its criterions. Solid foundation of families, frie in modern amusement parks with latest games and funniest gilders. No country can develop without the cornerstone of traditions.

In conclusion, but for development in technoloentions enables people to realize how convenient and efficacious their life is to well preserve their core values.

Efficiencies are likely to be improved dramatically and hence to be modified some social habits.
Efficiencies are likely to be improved dramatically and hence to be modified in some social habits.

the removal of unnecessary skills or way of life does not applied to all of its criterions
the removal of unnecessary skills or way of life is not applied to all of its criterion

In conclusion, but for development in technology, people would have got into difficulties
In conclusion, for the development in technology, people would have got into difficulties

new inventions enables people to realize how convenient and efficacious their life is to well preserve their core values.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Farmers no longer need to cultivate or water by manual while having agrimotor and irrigation system.
Error: agrimotor Suggestion: ?