Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Many kinds of house in the world had ever live by human such as traditional house and modern apartment. Some people prefer to live in traditional house, but some other people prefer to live in a modern apartment. Personally, I think that both options have their advantages. I will analyze these points and present my own in favor of people who think about it.

From the one side, traditional house has many benefit for people. First of all, people can feel nature fresh to enjoy their self, and people will save healthy from negative things that makes them sick, and traditional house makes you relax because you can do something freely. For example, in your house, you can plant many kinds of flower, and you can do anything what you want in your traditional house. I think that it is an amazing if you live in traditional house. Second of all, a modern apartment has many benefit for people too because in apartment, you can see people from upstairs and more be saving for you because apartment used CCTV. And then you can join fitness, and you can go to minimarket, restaurant, swimming pool, jogging track, and all of them is very easy find it in apartment.

However, from the other side, there are many useless to live in a traditional or in a modern apartment building. I think that live in traditional house makes human lose time because people feel more enjoy and it makes human lazy. Traditional house have not camera CCTV and it is not save to human. And then it will comes salesman to traditional house to offer for human. In the same way, a modern apartment is very expensive for ordinary human, and then you can not know who your neighbor because there are many people always come back to apartment too night. You do not feel free because you must follow rule of modern apartment building.

To sump up, i think that modern apartment is very expensive to human, and we must follow rule of them. Personally, I enjoy to live in traditional house because it makes me relax, healthy, and I can see nature naturally

had ever live by human
had ever lived by human

Sentence: First of all, people can feel nature fresh to enjoy their self, and people will save healthy from negative things that makes them sick, and traditional house makes you relax because you can do something freely.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to nature and fresh

Sentence: I think that live in traditional house makes human lose time because people feel more enjoy and it makes human lazy.
Description: The fragment more enjoy and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enjoy with verb, past participle

Sentence: And then it will comes salesman to traditional house to offer for human.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and comes

Sentence: In the same way, a modern apartment is very expensive for ordinary human, and then you can not know who your neighbor because there are many people always come back to apartment too night.
Description: The fragment apartment too night is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace too with adjective

because it makes me relax,
because it makes me relaxing,