The young people in some countries are encouraged to work or travel for year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss about the advantages and the disadvantages

Certain countries encourage their young societies to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. In this essay, it will be explained the advantage and disadvantage from that.

First of all, every people who graduated from high school have 2 chances: working or continuing their lessons to the college. On the other hand, most of student is more selected to get a job than studies. The reason is highly cost to study and they think that salary from job will be used to continue their studies in certain times. It is good, but not all of people also think like that. There are some inhabitants who say that graduated people from college become unemployment. So, the better, the faster reach the salary activity.

However, that thoughts are equally good. Working is the objective to survive because they will get salaries. In selection of job, the people have to choose the work which has requirement in order to can live enough in old age. Then, it has insurance for their healthy and especially the company gives them the scholarships for studying in university. So, they are not worried to cover their life.

In conclusion, working is good activity. But, we also have to study. Study by working smartly and get many experiences from that.

it will be explained the advantage and disadvantage from that.
the advantage and disadvantage will be explained.

every people who graduated from high school have 2 chances:
every person who is graduated from high school has 2 chances:

most of student is more selected t
most of students are more selected t

Sentence: In selection of job, the people have to choose the work which has requirement in order to can live enough in old age.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to can

working is good activity.
working is a good activity.

Minimum 250 words wanted