Airline Companies in many countries have reduced the cost of tickets Discuss whether this is positive or negative developments Give some examples based on your own experience

Airline Companies in many countries have reduced the cost of tickets. Discuss whether this is positive or negative developments. Give some examples based on your own experience.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that nowadays due to the increasing competition many airlines companies all over the globe had reduced their air fares. Many people hold the opinion that this trend has many advantages; whereas others have the conflicting views. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate both the positive as well as negative sides with my own perception.

To begin with, definitely, there are many advantages due to the low cost airlines. Firstly, travel became easy from one place to another. Moreover; nowadays, even middle class family can afford air travel that was not possible earlier because of the expensive air-tickets. Secondly; undeniably, cheaper airlines allow passengers to travel from one destination to another in lesser time, thus they can save their time and spend that time for other leisure activities if they are on holidays. Finally, because of the cheaper air fares importing items from other countries become easy and affordable. Items like fresh vegetables, fruits and other grocery items. Obviously, tourist industries are being benefited due to the cheaper air-tickets that in turn increase the employment opportunities as well as boost the local business such as hotels and restaurants.

On the other hand, negative sides of this trend cannot be ignored. To earn more profits these airlines; nowadays, use fuel of low quality that impacts the quality of air and environment. In addition, cheaper airlines force travelers to travel by airplane even other modes of transportation is available. Thus, unnecessary travel is on high rise. Moreover, crime rates are skyrocketing as probably, due to the cheaper air-tickets terrorists and criminals can travel frequently from one place to another.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, there are positive as well as negative sides of reduced air-fares. However, in my opinion advantages outweigh disadvantages.

both the positive as well as negative sides
both the positive and negative sides

is on high rise.
is on a high rise.

----------------------