On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company In your letter describe the item lost explain how you lost it and tell the insura

On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter, describe the item lost, explain how you lost it and tell the insurance company what you would like them to do.

Dear Sir,
My name is Rahul and I had purchased travel insurance from your reputed insurance company. Insurance number is G-1456782. While coming from our vacation, unfortunately my wife had lost her diamond bracelet. This is the reason why I am writing to you now to check how to claim for this loss.

Last week, my spouse and I went to Sydney to meet our relatives. While returning from Sydney airport to Hong Kong the diamond bracelet was there in my spouse hand. However, after reaching Hong Kong when we are taking the breakfast I realized that my spouse bracelet had been unfortunately lost either doing immigration checks or while taking the luggage from belt .

The bracelet was not only expensive but it was also a gift from my mother to her on our first anniversary. This is the reason it is a great loss for both of us. Before, leaving for this tour I had purchase insurance for my entire luggage and other expensive items including for bracelet. Now, I need your support to help in raising a claim, so that at-least we get the cover for original price of the bracelet.

Herein, I am enclosing the receipt and a copy of my insurance policy for your reference. I would be grateful to you, if you can arrange insurance cover on the urgent basis.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
Rahul

in my spouse hand.
in my spouse's hand.

my spouse bracelet
my spouse's bracelet

either doing immigration checks or while taking the luggage from belt .
either during immigration checks or taking the luggage from the belt .