Your manager asked you to provide feedback in writing on the company performance and also to give suggestions for improvement that will lead to better results. Write a letter and include the following:- give one possible suggestion.- say how it will benef

Your manager asked you to provide feedback in writing on the company performance and also to give suggestions for improvement that will lead to better results. Write a letter and include the following:

- give one possible suggestion.
- say how it will benefit the company.
- explain what is required for its implementation

Dear Sir,

First of all many congratulations to our company for delivering the excellent results in terms of net profit. I can understand the hard work everyone had put to achieve these milestones. However, there are still chance of improvements in terms of staff motivation. This is the reason, I am writing to you know.

Last year when our company had done the internal survey using questionnaire, there were some issues reported after analyzing the data. One of the main issues reported in that was related to motivation of employees. To overcome this issue, I have couple of suggestions that probably boost the employee moral towards company as well as work. The idea is to choose one star employee from each team and award them “Star of the month”. Similarly, we can employee of the quarter and employee of the year. Moreover, we can also give star team award to best performing team.

This practice is already implemented in some of multinational companies, so going forward if we implement this in our company it will reduce our overall attrition rate and increase the profitability of the project. Undeniably, after this initiative employee will compete with other colleagues to deliver more work and with good quality. I need your help to communicate these suggestions in the board meeting.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours Faithfully
Rahul

I am writing to you know.
I am writing to you now.

Similarly, we can employee of the quarter and employee of the year.
Similarly, we can have 'employee of the quarter' and 'employee of the year'.