All children should study a foreign language starting in the earliest grades To what extent do you agree or disagree to this statement

All children should study a foreign language, starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree to this statement ?

Language is one of the communication tool which all of countries throughout the world have. Some peoplesay that students must study other languages in primary school. I strongly believe that learning a foreign language is very important for children, as most of them who speak more than one language are able to solve specific tasks.

Learning a new language at any age is an anormously rewarding experience in many ways. While language learning is an enriching experience for all ages, children have the most to gain from this wonderful adventure. Quite simply, starting early offers the widest po...

one of the communication tool
one of the communication tools

Sentence: Some peoplesay that students must study other languages in primary school.
Error: peoplesay Suggestion: people say

Sentence: Learning a new language at any age is an anormously rewarding experience in many ways.
Error: anormously Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A 2001 York University study pointed outthat bilingual children's knowledge of a second language gives them an advantage in learning to read.
Error: outthat Suggestion: ?

Sentence: To sum up, it seems to me that the government and multiple stakeholders should use curriculumsincluding new language to primary schools, and students will be easier to learn second language.
Error: curriculumsincluding Suggestion: curriculum including

Sentence: Parents also should giveto support for their children to improve new knowledge.
Error: giveto Suggestion: give to

'in the earliest grades' is not equal to 'in primary school'