Every year several languages die ouanguages in the world To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Every year several languages die ouanguages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In reEvery year several languages die ouanguages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?Every year several languages die ouanguages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?cent years, there is growing consideration ire still remains some arguments against this issue because it is responsible for differences aindeed be remained.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that language is intimately bound up with culture. Hence, the disappearance of language may result ely English, o conflicts in communication between generations. Thus, experience as well as historic stories and cultural disctincts may be inhibited from passing down from the ancestors to the latter.

Even more importantly, though linguitics diversity contribute to making life far more beautiful rather than difficult. It is admitedl thontrary, may be abondoned and forgotten.

By way of conclusion, I once agao its impaeservation should be adopted in society, particularly in schools to ensure the survival of many languages.

Sentence: Thus, experience as well as historic stories and cultural disctincts may be inhibited from passing down from the ancestors to the latter.
Error: disctincts Suggestion: distinct

Sentence: Even more importantly, though linguitics diversity contribute to making life far more beautiful rather than difficult.
Error: linguitics Suggestion: linguistics

Sentence: It is admitedly that the fewer languages there are, the more easier the life will be.
Error: admitedly Suggestion: admittedly

Sentence: The native films and music styles, on the contrary, may be abondoned and forgotten.
Error: abondoned Suggestion: abandoned

Sentence: In years to come, I personally believe that education compagns regarding language preservation should be adopted in society, particularly in schools to ensure the survival of many languages.
Error: compagns Suggestion: ?