Gender gap in technology What problems will this cause Suggest some measures that could be taken to resolve the problem

Gender gap in technology
What problems will this cause?
Suggest some measures that could be taken to resolve the problem..

In this contemporary world, technology is appreciated like the most important department because it contributes a main part to the society development. However, the unequal of female and male rate in technology is a severe dilemma which cause the massive deficiency. Ergo, it’s very practical and emergency to find the way out.

This matter has wrought severe damage owing to the fact that the ratio of women and men varies greatly. According to a report, only 30% of female students we chase for their career in technology, compared to 70% of males. A large number of women when being a working mother will be harder to advance their careers on account of reducing their work hours to make time for their growing families while almost fathers don’t feel the same way.

The persistence of this complication has rendered immense consequences and foremost of which is enormous privation. According to a report by the European Commission, encouraging more women to take on roles in the digital sector could boost the EU’s GDP by €9 billion a year. In fact, women have more dominances than men in the field of technology such as flexible problem solving, capable of ingenious language and communication, general thinking, better creativity.

While the problem is seemingly insurmountable the same is not left with no viable remedy and primacy of which is remote work. It’s obviously that a plethora of working mother feel pressured into choosing between their careers or families. Thus, the companies need to transform their system to adapt with the work – life of their employees.

All things considered, it’s really necessary to deal with the unbalanced gender rate in technology. However, I believe technical businesses will have the suitable resolution to puzzle out the problem.