Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children What are its causes and what solutions can be offered

Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered?

People are more prone to variety of diseases irrespective of their age. In the modern age even children are suffering with some diseases which were said to obtain in the adult stage. One among them is obesity and many children these days are effected by it.

The main cause i believe is irregular and unhealthy eating habits. Today many people are more attrated towards fast foods like Pizzas, Burgers etc which contains a lot of carbohydrates which are not easily digested and absorbed untill and unless there is enough physical activity but how many people wake up early and go for a walk. The solution for this i feel is engaging ourselves more in physical activities on a daily basis, playing lot of sports like cricket, footbal, basketball etc. which will burn more calories. Adding these activities to our routine will not only prevent and protect from various diseases but keeps us healthy, fit and vary active.

Encouraging children to concentrate more on outdoor sports rather than playing video games will help to a large extent and prevents them from any kind of disease. As usually said, prevention is always better than cure and i believe in it. Teaching childern to eat healthy food and eplaining them the benefits of it will help to some extent.

Moreover, children should be strictly treated by parents in some scenarios like going to school on a bicycle rather than motor bike, walking to the nearby places rather than using bike etc.Even parents have to follow this so that childern will be motivated seeing their parents as they enjoy the company of parents more than any others company. Doing this will also refresh their mind from their regular studies and induces enthusiasm to do more and get involved in the physical activies on daily basis.

To conclude, having good and healthy food at regular intervals and doing lot of exercises and some physical activities will definitely get rid of this problem.

Sentence: Today many people are more attrated towards fast foods like Pizzas, Burgers etc which contains a lot of carbohydrates which are not easily digested and absorbed untill and unless there is enough physical activity but how many people wake up early and go for a walk.
Error: untill Suggestion: until
Error: attrated Suggestion: attracted

Sentence: The solution for this i feel is engaging ourselves more in physical activities on a daily basis, playing lot of sports like cricket, footbal, basketball etc. which will burn more calories.
Error: etc. Suggestion: etch
Error: footbal Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Teaching childern to eat healthy food and eplaining them the benefits of it will help to some extent.
Error: childern Suggestion: children
Error: eplaining Suggestion: explaining

Sentence: Moreover, children should be strictly treated by parents in some scenarios like going to school on a bicycle rather than motor bike, walking to the nearby places rather than using bike etc.Even parents have to follow this so that childern will be motivated seeing their parents as they enjoy the company of parents more than any others company.
Error: childern Suggestion: children

Sentence: Doing this will also refresh their mind from their regular studies and induces enthusiasm to do more and get involved in the physical activies on daily basis.
Error: activies Suggestion: active

--------------------------------