Museums are often thought to be boring and many people perceive visiting them a waste of time What do you think is the importance of museums and how can they be made intersting

Museums are often thought to be boring, and many people perceive visiting them a waste of time. What do you think is the importance of museums, and how can they be made intersting?

In recent years, museums do not have real meaning in human life and people always take them for granted. However, they represent our history and culture and because of that thay are equally important. Museums play crucial role to preserve our traditions and rich heritage.

Even though museums have veriety of collections like clothes, coins, souvenirs and ancient weapons which are invaluable in today's world, children and youngsters do not have real interest to explore them. Instead of spending quality time in the museum, they prefer to watch movie in the multiplex or to enjoy shopping at shopping mall. Moreover, parents are equally responsible for this trend as they raise them in such an environment that youngsters always avoid to visit such places. Further, authorities also failed to take necessary measurements to spread real meaning of museum among the public. For instance, in India, we can find shopping centers and multiplexes crowded, while musuems only have limited attendance everyday.

To overcome this hurdle, government should implement proper methodology using which we can present true value of these places. We should follow developed nations and allocate special department for national museums. Besides, instead of representing valuable things in old fashion, we should use latest technologies like audio, video and creative arts to make the experience fascinating. Governments should appoint NGOs to organize exhibitions and monitor publicity campaigns, so that we can reach to more people and teach them essential lessons.

In conclusion, musuems are equally important as schools and universities. So by including latest interective methods we can makeover their image and make such places informative, enjoyable and memorable.

Museums play crucial role
Museums play a crucial role

parents are equally responsible for this trend as they raise them in such an environment
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

youngsters always avoid to visit such places
youngsters always avoid visiting such places

Sentence: So by including latest interective methods we can makeover their image and make such places informative, enjoyable and memorable.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and makeover

Definitions of makeover
noun
a complete transformation or remodeling of something, especially a person's hairstyle, makeup, or clothes.
Why do identity changes and corporate makeovers bring out the worst in otherwise exceptional business leaders?
synonyms: transformation, renovation, overhaul, new look, remodeling, refurbishment, reconditioning, improvement, facelift

Sentence: However, they represent our history and culture and because of that thay are equally important.
Error: thay Suggestion: they

Sentence: Even though museums have veriety of collections like clothes, coins, souvenirs and ancient weapons which are invaluable in today's world, children and youngsters do not have real interest to explore them.
Error: veriety Suggestion: variety

Sentence: For instance, in India, we can find shopping centers and multiplexes crowded, while musuems only have limited attendance everyday.
Error: musuems Suggestion: museums

Sentence: In conclusion, musuems are equally important as schools and universities.
Error: musuems Suggestion: museums

Error: interective Suggestion: interactive

-----------------------------