As population growth around the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destruction an inevitable consequence of population growth Support your view

As population growth around the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destruction an inevitable consequence of population growth. Support your view.

Since the end of World War II,sume that governmral areas.

First of all, forests and jungles should be conserved due to the stable economic development. It is an indisputable fact that forests supply valuable resources needed for economic sectors namely agriculture, industry and service. Not only do forests provide land for agriculture but they are also sources of p for the sake of sufficient input for economic fields.As population growth around the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destruction an inevitable consequence of population growth. Support your view.As population growth around the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destruction an inevitable consequence of population growth. Support your view.As population growth around the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destrucround the regionorestrvation of natural areas or is their destruction an inevitable consequence of population growth. Support your view.

Secondly, on moral ground, as huma other creatures. Forests have a vital role to play in the protection of biodiversity. The loss of lently may result in the violation of biographical system.

Last but not least, the preservatio

By ways of conclusion, nature development of urpted to lessen the tremendous pressure on land use and natural resources.

Sentence: By ways of conclusion, natural areas conservation should be the first priority in national policies to ensure the stable development of urbanization and industrilization, balancing biographical system and climate.
Error: industrilization Suggestion: industrialization