Some people argue that if children behave badly their parents should accept responsibility and also be punished for the behaviour of their children Do you agree or disagree

Some people argue that if children behave badly , their parents should accept responsibility and also be punished for the behaviour of their children . Do you agree or disagree ??

It goes without saying that childhood is the golden time of the life. All children do naughty things in home and school. It aspects of their identity. However, some children behave badly with teachers and their peers . It is a bad aspect of children 's behavior . An argument has been put forward that some people say that if children behav badly,their parents should accept responsibility and also be punished for the behaviour of their children . According to me. This statement does not hold a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think if children behave badly, their parents should accept responsibility , but they should not be punished for the behaviour of their children. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that someone beautiful said parents are first teachers of children and they inculcate good manners and discipline. But if parents punish due to the badly behave of their children. Parents can behave strict with their children for learning good manners. It can be bad impact on children's tiny mind and behaviour. Second , children can be punished by parents . Younger can aviod study and other important . Child can feel fear from parents and teachers. They can take dipression.

On the other hand, so many people,so many mind. Some other people argue that if children behave badly, their parents should accept responsibility and also be punished for behaviour of their children. This notion can do benifit for children . Because these day parents also busy in hectic life. They do not have time for children, if they punish . They can spent time with their children and children can also learn manner and other important things. This problem can be solved with this way.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self. I come to this conclusion that parents should be awared about their children behaviour . Parents should spend time with their children . They can creat understanding about their children. Children also can learn good things from parents . Because children is future of next decade

Sentence: It aspects of their identity.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to It and aspects

It can be bad impact
It can be a bad impact
It can be bad impacts

Because these day parents also busy in hectic life.
Because these day parents are also busy in hectic life.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self.
Description: This is not a sentence. why you put a '.' here?

. Because children is future of next decade
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence: An argument has been put forward that some people say that if children behav badly,their parents should accept responsibility and also be punished for the behaviour of their children .
Error: behav Suggestion: behave

Sentence: Younger can aviod study and other important .
Error: aviod Suggestion: avoid

Sentence: They can take dipression.
Error: dipression Suggestion: depression

Sentence: This notion can do benifit for children .
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: I come to this conclusion that parents should be awared about their children behaviour .
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They can creat understanding about their children.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word