Essay topics: Some people believe famous people’s support towards international aid organizations draws attention to problems. Others think celebrities make the problem less important. Disscuss both view and give your opinion.
Many people believe that global aid organization often borrow celebrities’ power to raise public awareness of social issues such as poverty reduction or helping orphanages. While others suppose that this activity of famous people might downplay the significant of problems, I would argue that this trend will bring more positive changes to society.
On one hand, associations repose trust in celebrities to attract community due to their far – reaching influence. Firstly, famous people are paid attention not only by international fandom but also mass media all over the world. For example, the artist Leonardo Dicario is invited to become global embassador of International Fund for Animal Welfare IFAW in order to raise public concern about protecting wild animal. Thanks to his involvement, over 7 million people in 15 countries participated in the preserving wild animal movement. In addition, people are more likely to give donation when they are called by the ones they admired. For example, a famous singer is easily to be able ask their fan to give money in helping the poor community. In short, people will mutually help the needy by fund raising as well as other contributions.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks if a wrong celebrity are presented in global campaign. Firstly, Some of famous people leads unhealthy life style. For example, a famous movies star Kevin McCallister who is famous from the movie named Home Alone however he is a drug addition. This leads people to have a bad impression about him. Therefore, he is a bad example for the one who will present international aid organizations. Furthermore, Some superstars only want to increase their fame by participating in community campaign rather than convey the intended message of organizations. As a result, since without passion working directly with organizations, the involvement of celebrities might be neglected and boycotted.
In conclusion, although involvement of superstars in global aid organizations will have some negative impacts to society, it seems to me that their action will bring more positive changes to community.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||apurwar||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Suri||56||Read full essay|
|8 months 4 hours ago||Jillianynb||89||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||anhtuyen1988||84||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||anhtuyen1988||78||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||anhtuyen1988||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||chitra||84||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||jimpan||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||max1991||84||Read full essay|
- Some people say that too much attention and too many resources are given in the protection of wild animals and birds. Do you agree or disagree about this opinion? (73)
- Everyone should become vegetarian because they do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. Do you agree or disagree? (41.5)
- People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67)
- In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and i (73)
- Some people believe government should spend money on building train and subway to reduce traffic congesstion. Others think that building more and wider road is the better way to reduce traffic congestion. Disscuss both views and give your opinion. (76.5)
- Some people think that it is good for a country's culture to import foreign movies and TV programmes. Others think that it is better to produce these locally. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (76.5)
- Some people belive that crime is a result of social problems and poverty, other think that crime is a result of person’s nature. Discuss both views and give your own opinions. (73)
- Nowadays more and more young people hold the important positions in the government. Some people think that is a good thing while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (73)
- Developments in technology have brought various environmental problems. Some people believe that people need to live simpler lives to solve environmental problems. Others, however, believe technology is the way to solve these problems. Discuss both views (92)
- Some people think that it is best to live in a horizontal city while others think of a vertical city. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)