Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly affects teenagers writing and reading skills Do you agree or disagree with the statement Give your opinion

Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly affects teenagers’ writing and reading skills. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion

Undoubtedly, in this technological era of 21st century, there is a continuous change in lifestyle of everyone and nowadays even youngsters are making use of computers and mobile phones. Some people think that adolescents are making use of these new gadgets in excess, which can have negative impacts to their skills related to the writing and reading. In my viewpoint, this fact has its own pros and cons, which I will try to enunciate below.

To begin with, there are multifarious reasons why some people hold the opinion that making use of the computers and mobiles are affecting reading and writing skills. Firstly, nowadays, juveniles make use of a mobile phone and a computer for chatting purpose to connect with their friends or families. While, chatting they make use of abbreviations, short cut words and use a language, which is not considered as appropriate in the professional world.

In the old days before invent of the computers, undeniably to get a single page of information for a project work or a school related tasks, students used to scan the different books and the old newspapers to gather the data. Therefore, this kind of exercise not even improve their reading skills, but even their analytical skills, whereas, nowadays, indubitably, this information is available by pressing a single enter on the internet either on a Google page or any of the search engines. Consequently, the reading skills of youths are falling down. By contrast, others have conflict arguments.

While, due to the popularity of a computer in every job sector, many parents encourage their kids and force them to learn a computer in very early age. They think that, if their kids learn the basic knowledge of a computer now, then their children would be benefited in the future. Since, computer is considered as a need of everyone, so definitely it might teach them skills such as reading, writing and academic skills. Unfortunately, younger ones are making use of the computers and smart mobile phone for playing computer games or download videos and movies.

To recapitulate, as youngsters are the future of tomorrow and considered as the leader of a nation, learning writing and reading skills are compulsory for them. So they have to take their own decision what is the efficient way of learning either through computers or learning through some other means

making use of the computers and mobiles are affecting reading and writing skills
making use of the computers and mobiles is affecting reading and writing skills

before invent of the computers,
before the invent of the computers,

this kind of exercise not even improve their reading skills
this kind of exercise does not even improve their reading skills