Some people think news has no connection to people s lives So then it is a waste of time to read the newspaper and watch television news programs To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think news has no connection to people’s lives. So then it is a waste of time to read the newspaper and watch television news programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Opinions diverge on whether news is the time – consuming factor when it is belived that news has no relevant aspect in people’s daily life. Although some fervently advocate this sentiment, I am in opposition to some rational reasons.
Granted, in this day and age, news is becoming more and more exagerated under the hands of corrupted journalists for financial and click – bate purposes. Consequently, it become the foremost issue to criticise seeing that the young, the old or the lack of cognition can be led to aberrant education. In the end, the descendants will become passive in collecting news because of losing faith in news.
On the other hand, news has its own benefit when it is the worlwide knowledges for all mankind and people could access a huge amount of data via the news anytime and anywhere. Some people have the shortage oppoturnites to get into the cultural tradition, therefore news with graphic and video can somehow illustrate properly and as a result, those viewers could broaden their horizons. Moreover, economical and political news possibly bring the worldwide lastest situation to almost citizens in the world. For instances, the price of gas and oil have been leaping for a year due to the tension relationships between NATO area and Russia.
To conclusion, people find it hard to elect information from news so the viewers should prepare such knowledges to retrieve it properly. I consider that news brings advantages over other drawbacks when we have appropriate accessment.

Minimum 250 words wanted