The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Given are the two maps delineating the alterations of an unknown resource over a course of time.
It is perceptible that the region has experienced drastic developments with the addition of myriad amenities to serve for tourism purposes.
Before the transformation, the area was pristine and surrounded by palms which are in the west and east of the area.
Despite great renovations, those trees have remained unchanged. Meanwhile, There has been a blooming of accommodations encircling palms on the left side and in the middle of the map which have been linked by the footpath and directed to the seaside. Additional development is the emergence of the restaurant, the reception and the pier which have lined up the backbone north to south and have been associated by the vehicle track. At the furthest point of the west, the coastline has been extended for swimming purposes.