The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The maps illustrate a lot of modifications in the island, before the construction of many facilities for people who want to visit it. One of these maps shows how was the island before the interventions. In general, it is clearly shown by the maps that in the past, the land was very empty and now almost all the area has a lot of different places and things.

The island now has many tourist´s accommodations, a great restaurant and a reception. These cited constructions are linked by footpaths or vehicle tracks. It is also possible to realize that there is a pier between the island and the sea. In addition, it is possible to see a swimming area near the beach. Despite the modifications shown by the illustrations, it is important to notice that the trees and the beach are in the same way in comparison with the old map presented.

In conclusion, the island in these days is enormously modified, but the nature represented by the trees and the beach seems to be intact.

More content wanted for the details.