It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be tought to become a good sports person or musician.

In general, people often believe that some talents are not learned but one person is born with them. For instance, to play na instrument, to sing and even to dance. However, there is a trend to believe that everything can be learned and it depends on everyone´s efforts.

Some talents seem to be a particular characteristic of someone. There are some people who know how to do anything very well and in some cases it is not necessary to have a lot of practice. It is true to many musicians, some writers, dancers and singers. Sometimes is incredible to see how good and wonderful people can do something related to their talent. At these moments, it is not possible to avoid the feeling that he or she was born with the talent.

There is an interesting thought that everyone of us can learn anything related or no to special capabilities. This afirmative is well known these days and it has been extensively cited at schools. This kind of theory is very interesting because it is used to help stimulate people to believe that they can get better all the time and in many daily activities.

In my opinion anyone can learn anything, a simple or tough activity. Otherwise we could not see a lot of people doing many difficult and interesting things every day. As we have a complex brain, everyone of us should learn specific talents (or what people used to call as talent) depending on how much we want to do and to learn.

Sometimes is incredible to see
Sometimes it is incredible to see

Sentence: For instance, to play na instrument, to sing and even to dance.
Error: na Suggestion: an

Sentence: However, there is a trend to believe that everything can be learned and it depends on everyones efforts.
Error: everyones Suggestion: everyone

Sentence: This afirmative is well known these days and it has been extensively cited at schools.
Error: afirmative Suggestion: affirmative

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…