The bar chart shows the percentage of young people in higher education in 2000 2005 and 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart shows the percentage of young people in higher education in 2000, 2005 and 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

Given is the bar chart delineating the rate of the juvenile in higher education in 10 years period commencing from 2000 in 4 countries which are A, B, C and D.
It is perceptible that the proportion of the young in higher learning in country B recorded a plateu figures while the remainders swelled gradually over the years.
When it comes to the youngsters in superior learning in country B, it registered an unchange figure when in 2000 the rate initiated at 40% and slumped to rougly 38% in 2005 and bounced back to the former figure in the final year. In country C, the percentage of young people in higher education fluctuated from 50% to somewhere in 52% in 10 years period.
Moving to country A and country B, there were recorded a remarkble figure when the former leaped from 38% to 58% and the latter proliferated from 60% to 80% in those periods of time.