Some people think that private health care is better for people Other say that health care should be free of charge and run by the government How far do you agree or disagree with the given statement

Some people think that private health care is better for people. Other say that health care should be free of charge and run by the government.

How far do you agree or disagree with the given statement?

It is one of the fundamental duties of the government to provide superior health care to its civilian. so, it has become a debatable issue whether private health care better or public health care. However, I am entirely inclined towards the former statement and I will elucidate my views in below deliberation.

There are ample reasons why, I support private health care because private health care offers competitive and qualities medical services such as qualified professional, nurses, medicine, sanitation, infrastructure and many more. In the private health care expert doctors and nurses . ...

health care to its civilian.
health care to its civilians.

whether private health care better
whether private health care is better

In the private health care expert doctors and nurses
In the private health care there are expert doctors and nurses

Consequently people can easily relief from diseases.
Consequently people can easily relieve from diseases.

private health care offer benefits in long run
private health care offers benefits in long run

people can treatment through
people can get treatments through

because government allocate funds
because governments allocate funds

Sentence: People from broken families and under privileged people get profit from public health care because they provide their services either free or cost of take nominal charges.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and take

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: