Some people work only a few months a year and take the rest of the time off to do whatever they like To what extent the advantages of this arrangement overweigh the disadvantage

Some people work only a few months a year and take the rest of the time off to do whatever they like. To what extent the advantages of this arrangement overweigh the disadvantage.

Nowadays, due to the increase in the work pressure, some employees, works for half a year and take off for another half a year. Some people hold the opinion that it would bring positive impacts to their life; whereas other people have conflicting views and they think, it would have detrimental effects. While, in my viewpoint, this trend would have positive as well as negative side, which I will try to enunciate below.

To begin with, in case if an employee, start working only for a few months and take the rest of the other time, this would bring following multifarious advantages. Firstly, a worker in this situation can live a healthy lifestyle as can plan more outing and holidays with their family. Undeniably, this option would be favorable, especially for those people who are working away from their home and on the highly paid jobs, that require continuous support day and night; because of this reason, many people cannot spend leisure time with their family. Undoubtedly, this option would be a beneficial for people who are working in the challenging conditions such as if a person is working in extreme cold conditions in Antarctica.

On the contrary, working in this fashion, one cannot ignore the negative sides. Some people think that an employee will become lazy and unproductive, as they will not have the same efficiency once back. For example, one of my teammates went for study leaves for 1 year and after joining back her performance had deteriorated, compared to the earlier days. Since an employee is not available for a certain period in a year, the organization needs to hire a temporary staff to compensate for the work loss and this may cost an additional amount to the organization in terms of training those associates. Moreover, staff working in this manner may suffer sometime from financial loss and need to live life in a miserable manner.

To recapitulate, as each coin has two sides, similarly working in this fashion will have positive as well as a negative side for an employee. Therefore, I think it is up to each individual which mode they choose for better living.

some employees, works for half a year and take off for another half a year.
some employees work for half a year and take off for another half a year.

in case if an employee, start working only for a few months and take the rest of the other time,
in case if an employee starts working only for a few months and takes the rest of the other time,

a worker in this situation can live a healthy lifestyle as can plan more outing and holidays with their family.
a worker in this situation can live a healthy lifestyle as he can plan more outing and holidays with their family.

this option would be a beneficial for people
this option would be beneficial for people
this option would be a beneficial one for people

such as if a person is working in extreme cold conditions in Antarctica.
Description: Check out books how to use 'such as'

I think it is up to each individual which mode they choose for better living.
I think it is up to each individual to choose which mode is better for living.