These days there are a lot of TV channels available to view Some people think it is good to have a range of options but others argue that it affects the quality of programmes Discuss both sides and give your own opinion as well

These days there are a lot of TV channels available to view. Some people think it is good to have a range of options but others argue that it affects the quality of programmes. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion as well.

Currently, the TV industry offers plenty of TV channels which is readily available to audience in just a click of a remote control. It is considered by many people that having a wide range of TV selection is beneficial while to some people they value having limited but of good quality programs.

On one hand, having multiple TV channels enables someone to have several options to select from. Watching different categorical television shows such as news, entertainment, history or sports can be quite fun and exciting if there are more channels to scan. For instance, one could choose to watch History Channel to gain insight and information about artifacts or other useful educational content, whereas, if they want to find about scientific data they may select either Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel. Additionally, it promotes freedom to choose, an appreciation about various culture and a creative mind.

On the other hand, others opine the idea of presenting more channels on television. According to them, the TV industry should limit its viewers to at least important TV programs. Limited TV channels would discourage redundant shows, hence, only effective yet good quality shows are presented to their TV subscribers. In this aspect, they are able to screen-out the content, for instance, the network provider can remove some rather violent scenes or words in cartoon shows so that the children would not be encourage to try it to others.

In conclusion, the more TV channels the network offers, the more it would likely benefit its audience. While there are certain drawbacks in having unnecessary channels on television, I still prefer to watch a wide variety of TV channels since it is totally informative, entertaining and culturally diverse.

plenty of TV channels which is readily available
plenty of TV channels which are readily available

children would not be encourage to try it to others.
children would not be encouraged to try it to others.